|Submission Date||Dec. 13, 2017|
IN-11: Grounds Certification
Total adjusted for non-applicable credits
Institution owns and/or manages land that is currently certified under one or more of the following
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program (ACSP) or ACSP for Golf
- Bee Campus USA
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Forest Management standard
- National Wildlife Federation’s Certified Wildlife Habitat Program
- An Organic standard or Participatory Guarantee System (PGS) endorsed by IFOAM
- Sustainable Sites Initiative (SITES)
- Tree Campus USA (Arbor Day Foundation)
- An equivalent program approved by AASHE (email email@example.com to inquire about program equivalence)
This credit is optional and may be earned by any institution.
Institutions earn 0.5 Innovation & Leadership (IN) points for this credit up to a maximum of 4 points for the IN category. An institution’s overall, percentage-based STARS score is increased by the number of IN points it earns.
Report on current certification status at the time of submission.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.