|Overall Rating||Silver - expired|
|Submission Date||Nov. 4, 2015|
University of Wisconsin-Stout
AC-7: Incentives for Developing Courses
|2.00 / 2.00||
Does the institution have an ongoing incentives program or programs that meet the criteria for this credit?:
A brief description of the program(s), including positive outcomes during the previous three years:
Sustainability Across the Curriculum Network has hosted several Sustainability in the Curriculum Workshops for UW-Stout's faculty and staff.
In addition, the Planning and Review Committee asks departments if they are incorporating sustainability into the curriculum during program review.
A brief description of the incentives that faculty members who participate in the program(s) receive:
In Fall 2013, curricular Incubation funding was offered for the development and revision of courses to meet the new Racial and Ethnic Studies categories and criteria.
Other priorities include:
1. Completing program and course development for programs on the 2011-2012 Academic Plan (http://www.uwstout.edu/provost/currhb/accplan.cfm)
2. Re-designing existing undergraduate programs so they can be delivered as degree completion programs for working adults (online, evening, weekend, etc.)
3. Developing graduate programs, certificate programs and other professional development programs that can be delivered through customized instruction
Funding Guidelines for Budget Request:
Individuals and teams* will be funded according to the guidelines below:
• $300 per credit for a course revision
• $400 per credit for a new course proposal
• $1,000-1,750 as a general guideline for new program development (e.g., Entitlement to Plan or Authorization to Implement)
The website URL where information about the incentive program(s) is available:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.