|Overall Rating||Silver - expired|
|Submission Date||Feb. 28, 2014|
University of North Carolina, Greensboro
PAE-22: Community Service Participation
|3.81 / 6.00||
Sustainability Education and Outreach Specialist
The number of students engaged in community service:
Total number of students, which may exclude part-time, continuing education and/or non-credit students:
The website URL where information about the institution’s community service initiatives is available:
General Community Service; Student Service Estimates:
- number of students who engaged in academic service-learning = 7,469
- number of students who engaged in forms of community service not including the students counted in determining (a) = 4,064
- total number of students who engaged in community service of any kind = 11,533
- number of students who engaged in at least 20 hours of any kind of community service per academic term = 4,579
- number of students whose service was supported by one or more CNCS programs = 21
- total number of all community service hours engaged in by the institution's students = 803,770.
These data are for the 2012-13 academic year and the total enrollment figure includes extension courses. Information for this credit was received from Dr. Cathy Hamilton, Director of the Office of Leadership and Service Learning at UNCG.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution or simply email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.