|Overall Rating||Bronze - expired|
|Submission Date||April 27, 2011|
University of Mount Union
ER-4: Sustainability Outreach and Publications
|2.00 / 4.00||
Sustainability and Academic Outreach Coordinator
Institution produces outreach materials and/or publications that foster sustainability learning and knowledge. The publications and outreach materials may include the following:
- A central sustainability website that consolidates information about the institution’s sustainability efforts
- A sustainability newsletter
- A vehicle to publish and disseminate student research on sustainability
- Building signage that highlights green building features
- Food service area signage and/or brochures that include information about sustainable food systems
- Signage on the grounds about sustainable grounds-keeping strategies employed
- A sustainability walking map or tour
- A guide for commuters about how to use alternative methods of transportation
- A guide for green living and incorporating sustainability into the residential experience
- Regular coverage of sustainability in the main student newspaper, either through a regular column or a reporter assigned to the sustainability beat
This credit applies to all institutions.
Institutions earn 0.5 points for each publication and/or outreach material described above. Institutions with eight or more publications or outreach materials earn the maximum of 4 points available for this credit.
Report on currently used outreach materials and publications only.
Sampling and Data Standards