|Submission Date||May 15, 2017|
University of Miami
IN-11: Grounds Certification
|0.50 / 0.50||
Environmental Health and Safety
Institution owns and/or manages land that is currently certified under one or more of the following
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program (ACSP) or ACSP for Golf
- Bee Campus USA
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Forest Management standard
- National Wildlife Federation’s Certified Wildlife Habitat Program
- An Organic standard or Participatory Guarantee System (PGS) endorsed by IFOAM
- Sustainable Sites Initiative (SITES)
- Tree Campus USA (Arbor Day Foundation)
- An equivalent program approved by AASHE (email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about program equivalence)
This credit is optional and may be earned by any institution.
Institutions earn 0.5 Innovation & Leadership (IN) points for this credit up to a maximum of 4 points for the IN category. An institution’s overall, percentage-based STARS score is increased by the number of IN points it earns.
Report on current certification status at the time of submission.