|Overall Rating||Silver - expired|
|Submission Date||Oct. 16, 2015|
University of Kentucky
AC-2: Learning Outcomes
|0.07 / 8.00||
Office oF Sustainability
Number of students who graduated from a program that has adopted at least one sustainability learning outcome:
Total number of graduates from degree programs:
A copy of the list or inventory of degree, diploma or certificate programs that have sustainability learning outcomes:
A list of degree, diploma or certificate programs that have sustainability learning outcomes:
Natural Resources and Environmental Science
Environmental and Sustainability Studies
A list or sample of the sustainability learning outcomes associated with degree, diploma or certificate programs (if not included in an inventory above):
Sample learning outcome (from Sustainable Agriculture):
Learning Outcomes: Undergraduate Program in Sustainable Agriculture (SAG)
1. Describe and apply the environmental stewardship component of sustainable agriculture;
2. Describe and apply the social well-being component of sustainable agriculture;
3. Describe and apply the economic viability/responsibility component of sustainable agriculture;
4. Assess food systems using an integrated understanding of sustainable agriculture;
5. Evaluate the sustainability of a site specific situation by applying a fundamental understanding of sustainable agriculture principles.
The website URL where information about the institution’s sustainability learning outcomes is available:
There were 35 graduates from those three program in 2014.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution or simply email your inquiry to email@example.com.