|Overall Rating||Gold - expired|
|Submission Date||Nov. 9, 2010|
University of Colorado Boulder
ER-2: Student Sustainability Outreach Campaign
|5.00 / 5.00||
Does the institution hold a campaign that meets the criteria for this credit?:
The name of the campaign(s):
A brief description of the campaign(s):
1) An energy competition is conducted between rival residence halls (Baker and Libby).
2) A comprehensive energy and recycling competition is conducted by Housing among all residence halls.
3) An annual comprehensive energy conservation program rewards admin/academic building proctors for decreased energy consumption.
4) An annual recycling competition among all of higher education is conducted.
A brief description of the measured positive impact(s) of the campaign(s):
1) An online web site with direct energy monitoring details the different energy consumption between the two dorms.
2) Semesterly summaries of the results are posted in the residence halls and online.
3) Annual awards are given to winning proctors.
4) Online results are tallied for CU and all other campuses.
The website URL for the campaign:
Note URLs descriptive of the various programs are embedded in the text a there is only room for one URL in the Reporting Tool.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.