|Submission Date||July 6, 2011|
University of Calgary
Tier2-5: Pre-Consumer Food Waste Composting
Office of Sustainability
Does the institution have a pre-consumer food waste composting program?:
A brief description of the pre-consumer food waste composting program:
60% of food vendors are actively participating. The remaining 40% has just been confirmed to participate as of May 2011. Pre-consumer food waste is composted off-campus.
The website URL where information about the composting program is available:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.