Overall Rating Silver
Overall Score 48.55
Liaison Cesar Nanni
Submission Date Feb. 27, 2017
Executive Letter Download

STARS v2.0

Universidad de Monterrey
OP-9: Clean and Renewable Energy

Status Score Responsible Party
Complete 3.30 / 4.00 César Alfredo Nanni
ME
Center for Sustainability
"---" indicates that no data was submitted for this field

Total energy consumption (all sources, transportation fuels excluded), performance year:
53139.27 MMBtu

Clean and renewable energy from the following sources::
Performance Year
Option 1: Clean and renewable electricity generated on-site during the performance year and for which the institution retains or has retired the associated environmental attributes 0 MMBtu
Option 2: Non-electric renewable energy generated on-site 0 MMBtu
Option 3: Clean and renewable electricity generated by off-site projects that the institution catalyzed and for which the institution retains or has retired the associated environmental attributes 0 MMBtu
Option 4: Purchased third-party certified RECs and similar renewable energy products (including renewable electricity purchased through a certified green power purchasing option) 43839.70 MMBtu

A brief description of on-site renewable electricity generating devices :
---

A brief description of on-site renewable non-electric energy devices:
---

A brief description of off-site, institution-catalyzed, renewable electricity generating devices:
---

A brief description of the RECs and/or similar renewable energy products:

UDEM has a contract to buy green energy to Alpek. The amount of energy bought is 90% of the compsuntion due mexican policy. The other 10% of the energy is supply by the CFE(mexican energy company).


The website URL where information about the institution's renewable energy sources is available:

The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.