|Submission Date||Dec. 19, 2019|
Texas A&M University
EN-11: Inter-Campus Collaboration
|3.00 / 3.00||
Sustainability Assistant Manager
Office of Sustainability
Institution collaborates with other colleges and universities in one or more of the following ways to support and help build the campus sustainability community. The institution:
- Is an active member of a national or international sustainability network;
- Is an active member of a regional, state/provincial or local sustainability network;
- Has presented at a sustainability conference during the previous year;
- Has submitted a case study during the previous year to a sustainability resource center or awards program that is inclusive of multiple campuses;
- Has had staff, students, or faculty serving on a board or committee of a sustainability network or conference during the previous three years;
- Has an ongoing mentoring relationship with another institution through which it assists the institution with its sustainability reporting and/or the development of its sustainability program;
- Has had staff, faculty, or students serving as peer reviewers of another institution’s sustainability data (e.g. GHG emissions or course inventory) and/or STARS submission during the previous three years; and/or
- Has participated in other collaborative efforts around sustainability during the previous year, e.g. joint planning or resource sharing with other institutions.
This credit applies to all institutions.
Institutions earn 0.5 points for each initiative listed above up to the maximum of 3 points available for this credit.
Unless otherwise specified above, report on current membership status and collaborations that were active during the three years prior to the anticipated date of submission.
Sampling and Data Standards
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution or simply email your inquiry to email@example.com.