|Overall Rating||Silver - expired|
|Submission Date||April 19, 2017|
PA-13: Wellness Program
|1.00 / 1.00||
Director of Sustainability
Office of Sustainability
Does the institution have a wellness program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all students?:
Does the institution have a wellness and/or employee assistance program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all staff?:
Does the institution have a wellness and/or employee assistance program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all faculty?:
A brief description of the institution’s wellness and/or employee assistance program(s), including information to support each affirmative response above :
Swarthmore College has numerous wellness initiatives to benefit its faculty and staff.
1. Carebridge is the College’s Employee Assistance Program which provides confidential consultation and referral services to help benefit eligible employees and their families. The Carebridge Program includes:
* Child Care
* Personal Financial Concerns
* Relocation Guidance
* Time Management
* Parenting/Schooling Issues
* Continuing Education Plan
* Employee Assistance
* Marital Relationships
* Alcohol and Drug Problems
* Family/Parenting Relationships
* Grief and loss
* Financial Pressures
* Difficult Emotional Issues
2. Counseling and Psychological Services: service to all students, parents, faculty and staff who need such support.
3. Student Wellness Program: Student Wellness facilitates the holistic growth and development of the mind, body, and spirit of students and the community by creating, organizing, and promoting campus wide education and prevention initiatives.
4. Office of Religious and Spiritual Life: These include the Interfaith Advisors Team, who work closely with one another and with all aspects of religious and spiritual life on campus. They serve as ex officio members of the Dean’s Office staff and as confidential resources to the campus community.
5. Employees have access to the College’s fitness facility and swimming pool for personal exercise.
The website URL where information about the programs or initiatives is available:
Additional documentation to support the submission:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution or simply email your inquiry to email@example.com.