|Submission Date||Feb. 28, 2019|
Santa Rosa Junior College
IC-2: Operational Characteristics
Energy & Sustainability Manager
Facilities Planning and Operations
Total campus area:
IECC climate zone:
Gross floor area of building space:
Floor area of laboratory space:
Floor area of healthcare space:
Floor area of other energy intensive space:
Additional documentation to support the submission :
- Kate McClintock is the Executive Director of the SRJC Foundation and she said the endowment is $47.9 million.
- Total campus area came from a fusion report ran for 2017-2018. I have removed the "Naval Air Base Property" because that is not included in this report. The total acreage comes to 529.94.
- The Gross floor area of building space was from Fusion for 2017-2018. = 1,662,292 sq ft
- Floor area of laboratory space was from Fusion for 2017-2018 Space Inventory by Room Type report. 176,153 sq ft
- Floor area of healthcare space (all 800 series room type) = 6565 sq ft
- Floor area of other energy intensive space
*Data Processing/Computer = 2,690 Sq Ft
*Food Facilities & Services = 10,737 sq ft
Total - 13,427 sq ft
The districts square footage are on fusion which is where the building square footage
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.