|Overall Rating||Gold - expired|
|Submission Date||Aug. 26, 2016|
San Jose State University
OP-5: Indoor Air Quality
|1.00 / 1.00||
Utilities & Sustainability Analyst
Floor area of building space covered by an indoor air quality (IAQ) management program that meets the criteria for this credit:
Gross floor area of building space:
A brief description of the institution’s indoor air quality program(s) (including information about regular auditing or monitoring, mechanisms for occupants to register complaints, and action plans):
1. Indoor air quality is regularly monitored by occupants of each space.
2. Every student, staff and faculty member registers any and all complaints through SJSU's TMA Service Desk.
3. Air quality complaints are immediately filtered to Environmental, Health and Safety Department.
4. EHS investigates cause of complaint.
5. Recommended solutions are implemented.
The website URL where information about the institution’s indoor air quality program(s) is available:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.