|Overall Rating||Silver - expired|
|Submission Date||Dec. 22, 2014|
Richland Community College
PA-10: Assessing Employee Satisfaction
|1.00 / 1.00||
Finance & Administration
Has the institution conducted an employee satisfaction and engagement survey or other evaluation that meets the criteria for this credit?:
The percentage of employees (staff and faculty) assessed, directly or by representative sample:
A brief description of the institution’s methodology for evaluating employee satisfaction and engagement:
The College Administration and the Human Resources Office use the Employee Satisfaction Survey to identify specific areas of concern and determine the priorities to be addressed through Strategic Planning, division activities, or committee or taskforce actions. Specific areas related to valuing people are incorporated into the Strategic Plan and Committee charges:
• Identify new collaborative relationship opportunities internally and in the District.
• Promote the practice of Core Values in all College activities.
• Enhance internal communications system to assure that all employees have equal access to information.
• Implement professional development activities, including training for new information portal and new learning management system.
• Increase recruitment efforts of diverse faculty and staff.
• Train employees in use of revised personal performance appraisal.
Stakeholders have been and will continue to be involved in planning and implementing actions to reach these goals.
A brief description of the mechanism(s) by which the institution addresses issues raised by the evaluation (including examples from the previous three years):
The Survey results are presented to the College Board. The results of the most recent All-College Survey show that the College staff expressed satisfaction in several areas related to valuing people.
The year the employee satisfaction and engagement evaluation was last administered:
The website URL where information about the institution’s employee satisfaction and engagement assessment is available:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.