|Overall Rating||Reporter - expired|
|Submission Date||April 11, 2013|
Lahore University of Management Sciences
ER-T2-1: Student Group
Babar Ali Fellow
Vice Chancellor's Office
Does the institution have an active student group focused on sustainability?:
The name and a brief description of each student group:
1. LEAF (LUMS Environmental Action Forum), 2. LAS (LUMS Adventure Society) encourages appreciation for outdoor activities and wilderness, 3. LUMS Community Service Society, 4. LUMUN (LUMS Model United Nations Society) platform to discuss society, economy, etc., 5. Amnesty International LUMS, 6. AISEC global, student-run group with aim to make positive impact on society.
List up to 4 notable recent activities or accomplishments of student group(s):
1. LEAF Orientation with 40+ students in attendance to learn about the group.
2. Anti-Litter Walk to raise awareness and clean campus
3. Bicycle "Critical Mass" program for LUMS and community
4. Bicycle Sharing Program promoted by LEAF; already very popular
List other student groups that address sustainability:
The website URL where information about student group(s) is available:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.