|Submission Date||March 3, 2020|
Central Community College
PA-14: Wellness Program
|1.00 / 1.00|
Does the institution have a wellness program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all students?:
Does the institution have a wellness and/or employee assistance program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all academic staff?:
Does the institution have a wellness and/or employee assistance program that makes counseling, referral, and wellbeing services available to all non-academic staff?:
A brief description of the institution’s wellness and/or employee assistance program(s):
For students, CCC has a CARE team that:
- Address concerns regarding the safety and well-being of students by drawing upon professional expertise within the campus community.
- Facilitate consistent communication among all CCC staff, faculty, and offices.
- Determine referred student’s need for emotional, psychological or physical support and refer to appropriate resources.
- Assess and determine the safety of and/or the risk of harm to the campus community.
- Identify resources available both on campus and in the community and foster positive collaborative relationships with them.
- Promote our campus resources to students.
- Provide professional development and training opportunities for faculty/ staff to ensure effective response to students in distress (ex: suicide prevention).
- Promote and advocate for students’ overall mental well being.
Does the institution prohibit smoking within all occupied buildings owned or leased by the institution?:
Does the institution restrict outdoor smoking?:
Does the institution prohibit smoking and tobacco use across the entire campus?:
A copy of the institution's smoke-free policy:
The institution’s smoke-free policy:
Website URL where information about the institution’s wellness programs is available:
Additional documentation to support the submission:
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.